Your yacht is the ultimate achievement of success, an indulgent luxury to truly experience freedom and unforgettable experiences. You should not be burdened with the hassles of managing such an asset.
MY OCEAN Superyacht Management Service is perfectly set up to help you relax and enjoy your investment.
Do you own a yacht which you’re looking to charter out? We can help you. MY OCEAN’s experienced yacht management team will deal with every aspect of running your yacht, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Yachts should be a joy to own and not a chore. You want to enjoy your time on board with family and friends. Leave it with us when you’re away, and we will protect your investment. Whatever the size, a luxury yacht is a significant investment and a valuable asset, and requires a carefully-crafted management service, from rigorous financial management and a bulging contacts book, to employing a trusted crew and running a well-orchestrated diary.
MY OCEAN ensures your yacht is being maintained, operated, and administered to the highest possible standards.
Our master mariners, engineers, purchasing staff, accountants and crew HR managers and placement agents have decades-worth of knowledge and comprehensive skills, to make the most of your investment and to ensure your peace of mind every step of the way,
Technical, Practical, Logistical issues?
We’ve got you covered with our 24/7 support.
- Technical maintenance
- Compliance and Safety
- Finance and insurance
- Technical support
- Refit & Repair
- Maintenance services
- Arranging supply of necessary materials and labour
- Assisting crew to provide solutions to solve on-board problems
- Overseeing the maintenance and efficiency of the yacht
- Overseeing specialised technicians for specific works
- Planning maintenance schedules with a review of their effectiveness with periodic inspections
- Providing emergency technical assistance to unscheduled emergency repairs
- Providing quotes from multiple shipyards or suppliers for ordinary maintenance
- Handling of all activities related to the Flag State
We take care of crew placement, administration, employment,
to ensure a happy crew, because a happy crew = a happy owner.
- Seafarers Employment Agreements (SEA)
- Placement, interviews, employment liaisons, etc.
- Travel arrangements
- Visas & Immigration
- Crew emergencies
- Arranging the payroll to be processed through the dedicated structure
- Assisting and liaising with captains on employment disputes
- Interviewing candidates personally
- Financial management
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit cards
- Monthly reports
- Crew payroll
- Arranging charter APAs for captains, if the yacht does a charter activity
- Arranging money transfers to captains for on-board expenditures
- Checking invoices and disbursements of all goods and services
- Establishing and maintaining yacht bank accounts with multiple currencies
- Input on annual budgets and financial planning
- Preparing quarterly statements, along with expenditure analyses
- Processing wire transfers for payment of invoices
- Yacht registration
- Ownership structure
- General support and assistance to the captain
- Applying for cruising permits
- Booking agents and pilots
- Assistance with customs
- Administrative work with Flag / Shipping registries
MARINA AND CRUISING
- Securing berths and further services in all major marinas
- Manage yearly account and contract for yacht and tender with marina
- Keep all contracts up-to-date with any changes
- Manage payments and monthly accounts for the utilities
- Apply for all cruising permits when needed
- Ensure the cruising permit for the vessel is always up-to-date and paid
- Flowers and arrangements
- Private dining experiences and chefs
- Luxury beauty services
- Luxury car rental
- Luxury car services
- Private jet and helicopter
- Provisioning services
- Restaurant reservation
- SPA and wellness
- Tenders and speedboats
- Water toys